Que desea buscar

sábado, 9 de febrero de 2019

2001 - Wingspan-Hits and History (2 Cd's)



2001 - Wingspan-Hits and History (2 Cd's)



 Cd 1

1 - Wings - Listen To What The Man Said
2 - Paul McCartney - Band On The Run
3 - Paul McCartney - Another Day
4 - Wings - Live And Let Die
5 - Paul McCartney - Jet
6 - Paul McCartney - My Love
7 - Wings - Silly Love Songs
8 - Paul McCartney - Pipes Of Peace
9 - Wings - C Moon
10 - Wings - Hi Hi Hi
11 - Wings - Let 'Em In
12 - Wings - Goodnight Tonight
13 - Paul McCartney - Junior's Farm DJ Edit
14 - Wings - Mull Of Kintyre
15 - Paul McCartney - Uncle Albert_Admiral Halsey
16 - Wings - With A Little Luck DJ Edit
17 - Paul McCartney - Coming Up
18 - Paul McCartney - No More Lonely Nights

 https://lyon.kim/rMWLn

Cd 2

01 - Let Me Roll It
02 - The Lovely Linda
03 - Daytime Nightime Suffering
04 - Maybe I'm Amazed
05 - Helen Wheels
06 - Bluebird
07 - Heart Of The Country
08 - Every Night
09 - Take It Away
10 - Junk
11 - Man We Was Lonely
12 - Venus And Mars_Rockshow Single Edit
13 - The Back Seat Of My Car
14 - Girlfriend
15 - Rockestra Theme
16 - Waterfalls DJ Edit
17 - Tomorrow
18 - Too Many People
19 - Call Me Back Again
20 - Tug Of War
21 - Bip Bop_Hey Diddle
22 - No More Lonely Nights Play Out Version

 https://lyon.kim/9uhb

2 comentarios:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250, 000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250, 000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Whats App +91-8929509036 Thank you.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. olha queria sabe como faço o download pois estou a mais de uma hora e so abre propaganda onde fica o link ?

    ResponderEliminar