Que desea buscar

viernes, 8 de febrero de 2019

1999 - The Piano Tape (Remastered)



1999 - The Piano Tape (Remastered)



01 Million Miles (later re-recorded for Wings 'Back To The Egg')
02 Mull Of Kintyre   
03 I'll Give You A Ring (later re-recorded for the 'Take It Away' 12'' single)
04 You Know It's True   
05 Women Kind
06 Getting Closer (later re-recorded for Wings "Back To The Egg" album)   
07 In My Dreams   
08 Rockestra Theme (later re-recorded for Wings "Back To The Egg" album)   
09 Letting Go (later re-recorded for Wings "Venus And Mars" album)
10 Call Me Back Again (later re-recorded for Wings "Venus And Mars" album)
11 Lunch Box/Odd Sox (later re-recorded for McCartney's "Coming Up" single)
12 Treat Her Gently/Lonely Old People (later re-recorded for Wings "Venus And Mars" album)
13 You Gave Me The Answer (later re-recorded for Wings "Venus And Mars" album)
14 Waiting For The Sun To Shine   
15 She Got It Good   
16 Blackpool   
17 Sunshine In Your Hair   
18 Girlfriend   
19 I Lost My Little Girl   
20 Upon A Hill   
21 Sea   
22 Love Is Your Road, Love Is My Road   
23 Sweet Little Girl   
24 Partners In Crime   
25 Suicide   
26 Doctor Pepper

 https://lyon.kim/cw8g88


1 comentario:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250, 000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250, 000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Whats App +91-8929509036 Thank you.

    ResponderEliminar